Make a request - Conte - B&B
(Who decides why and how the data are processed)
Oderisi Arrigoni – Via Rocca, 14 CAP 23818 Pasturo (LC) - telephone number +39 335 8274497, e-mail address email@example.com
(What is the purpose of data processing.)
Oderisi Arrigoni manages personal data for the performance of its service activities aimed at both the owners of the leased apartments and the tenants of the same. With regard to the latter, tenants or potential tenants, the activities may include the management of requests received, reservations, as well as the use of data for purposes of contact for information and / or promotional purposes.
(What is the legal basis for data processing)
The legal reasons for processing personal data are based on:
1. the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to protect the security of data provided by the user when using the services offered, especially for those accessible via the Internet;
2. the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to provide the service requested by the user;
3. the explicit consent to receive newsletters, information on initiatives, events, offers and other information concerning the activities carried out by the Data Controller;
4. explicit consent to provide personal data to third parties;
5. the need for data to implement a contract of which the data subject is a party or to implement pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
6. the need of the Data Controller to comply with legal obligations;
(To whom the data are communicated)
The data will not be shared, nor disclosed or transferred to third parties without explicit authorization.
The data may instead be communicated:
- to internal subjects directly and formally authorized by the Data Controller;
- to external subjects directly and formally authorized by the Data Controller for the performance of a specific service activity;
- to third parties in accordance with a citation, a legal order, a court order, a legal proceeding or other legal obligations or to implement the remedies available or to defend their legal rights or legitimate interests;
- to third parties who want activities other than those of the Data Controller if expressly authorized by the user.
(Of the interested person).
The user has the right to request the Data Controller:
- access to personal data;
- rectification of personal data;
- the limitation of treatment;
- opposition to processing for legitimate reasons;
- the revocation of consent, to be carried out at any time, with the consequential cessation of treatment;
- cancellation of personal data;
- data portability: on the explicit request of the data subject and consistent with the technological and IT standards required and those adopted by the Data Controllers.
In any case, it remains the right to be able to lodge a complaint with the privacy authority.
To request rectification, limitation, oppose treatment, data deletion, portability, and revoke your consent send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions you can write to email@example.com or call T. +39 3358274497 (also with whatsapp).
The complete information is available in the privacy section of the website www.youinitaly.it